3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Soak up the scenery of central Guatemala over three memorable days with this action-packed tour from Guatemala City. Enjoy two nights accommodation in the alpine town of Cobán, with ample opportunities to discover the surrounding countryside. Follow your guide on a 3-hour hike through the El Biotopto del Quetzal forest; cool off in the rock pools of Semuc Champey; and explore the Lanquin and Rey Marcos caves.
- 3-day trip to Cobán and Semuc Champey from Guatemala City
- Take a guided hike through the forest of El Biotopo del Quetzal in Cobán
- Soak in the natural beauty of Semuc Champey and swim in pools created by limestone
- Visit Lanquin Caves and Rey Marcos Caves and learn about the incredible cave formations from your expert guide
- 2 nights of accommodation, all entrance fees and transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=breakfast)
2 nights accommodation
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Tour of Cobán and Semuc Champey from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Tour of Cobán and Semuc Champey from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Tour of Cobán and Semuc Champey from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Tour of Cobán and Semuc Champey from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Tour of Cobán and Semuc Champey from Guatemala City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsUnderground Tours - Central HighlandsWalking Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaUnderground Tours - AntiguaWalking Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelUnderground Tours - PanajachelWalking Tours - PanajachelCategory