- Visit Chichicastenango and the picturesque towns of Lake Atitlan on this 2-day, 1-night trip from Guatemala City or Antigua
- Explore the sprawling indigenous market of Chichicastenango as you bargain for wood handicrafts, ceramics and much more
- Admire the Church of Santo Tomas and Calvary Church in Chichicastenango
- Enjoy a private boat ride across the scenic waters of Lake Atitlan
- Discover the idyllic city of Santiago de Atitlan along the volcano-rimmed shores of this beautiful lake
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Chichicastenango and Lake Atitlan Tour from Guatemala City or Antigua.