- 11-day tour of Guatemala's magnificent Mayan ruins from Guatemala City
- Absorb the spectacular landscapes of the Western Highlands
- Gaze at the glittering surface of Lake Atitlan, Guatemala's largest lake
- Uncover the ancient mysteries of archaeological sites like Copan and Tikal
- Enjoy 10 nights of overnight accommodation, selected meals and transport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff