6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
For those who have extra time in their schedule, a day trip to Nicaragua from Costa Rica is possible. This small-group tour takes care of all the logistics and takes you to see one of Central America’s most active volcanoes—Masaya—as well as the colorful city of Granada and the small islands of Lake Nicaragua. This hassle-free adventure includes transport, breakfast, lunch, entrance tickets, and exit fees for your convenience.
- Take a day trip to Nicaragua from Guanacaste
- Visit Masaya, Granada, and Lake Nicaragua
- Discover a different country and learn about its history
- This small-group tour is limited to 15 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our travel expert will be waiting for you at the Hotel or private villa with your name on a sign.
Liberia 2 hour 45 minutes away from Nicaragua.
As you know Costa Rica is not famous for having great roads so be ready for some "active" driving!
Let us know which part of Costa Rica or Nicaragua you want to visit. We have options for all types of travellers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Costa Rica and Nicaragua Requiring a negative COVID-19 test in order to enter the country
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vegan travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Treasure Of Nicaragua?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Treasure Of Nicaragua?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Treasure Of Nicaragua?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Treasure Of Nicaragua?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 115749P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaLos CabosLiberiaPlaya FlamingoGuanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Santa CruzSporting Events - Santa CruzExtreme - Santa CruzHistorical Tours - Santa Cruz4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa FlamingoHistorical Tours - Playa Flamingo4WD Tours - TamarindoSporting Events - TamarindoExtreme - TamarindoHistorical Tours - TamarindoCategory