3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
We are cooking on woodfire using local & organic products, fresh vegetables & fruits. These are authentic recipies inherited from our grandparents.
Boat tour (according your request)
Homemade lunch (family style)
Local guide (S/E)
Park fee ticket (environment efforts).
Departure & Return
50302 Provincia de Guanacaste Ortega, 75 mts south of the local catholic church, Provincia de Guanacaste, Ortega, 50302, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Palo Verde Boat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palo Verde Boat Tours in Ortega?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Palo Verde Boat Tours in Ortega?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Palo Verde Boat Tours in Ortega?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palo Verde Boat Tours in Ortega?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifePhotography ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGuanacaste and NorthwestCooking Classes - Santa CruzDining Experiences - Santa CruzNature and Wildlife - Santa CruzPhotography Tours - Santa CruzCooking Classes - Playa FlamingoDining Experiences - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoPhotography Tours - Playa FlamingoCooking Classes - TamarindoDining Experiences - TamarindoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoPhotography Tours - TamarindoCategory