- Learn about beekeeping and honey production during this interactive half-day tour
- All necessary protective gear, champagne lunch, and honey pairings are provided
- Pour and take home your own souvenir bottle of honey
- Small group capped at 12 ensures an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ages 12 and up are welcome if they can quietly sit through an hour long discussion
- not recommended for travelers allergic to bees
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Killer Bees Honey
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Killer Bees Farm & Honey Culinary Experience.