5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit the legendary Stingray City, go snorkeling, and have lunch at a yacht club during this half-day excursion on Grand Cayman. Board a cabin cruiser and head out to the sandbar at Stingray City, where stingrays swim by in the open shallow waters. At Coral Gardens and the Barrier Reef, don the provided snorkel equipment and jump in. Explore the underwater world, rich with marine life like coral and tropical fish. Cruise over to the Kaibo Yacht Club to refuel with a local seafood lunch before returning to the dock.
- Visit the Stingray City to see wild stingrays swim through the water
- Go snorkeling at Barrier Reef and Coral Gardens
- Travel aboard a comfortable cabin cruiser
- Sit down for a delicious seafood lunch at a local yacht club
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Live commentary on board
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
1114b W Bay Rd, West Bay, Cayman Islands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
28 N Church St, George Town, Cayman Islands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must check in at least 45 minutes before the tour's start time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- From cruise terminals, walk LEFT for 2-8 minutes depending on which terminal your ship tenders to, until you see the Waterfront Centre building, a 2-story yellow building with a blue roof. We are on the ground floor near the south end of the building. For check-ins at the Cayman Falls office, it is opposite the Westin Hotel on Seven Mile Beach.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Marvins Watersports Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stingray City and Snorkel Tour With Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Stingray City and Snorkel Tour With Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stingray City and Snorkel Tour With Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stingray City and Snorkel Tour With Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You can order beverages at the restaurant bar as well as a pasta for kids if you need." See review
- "There were only about a dozen starfish at this beautiful calm beach, but it was fun to discover them and hold them underwater." See review
- "If you buy them they simply give you a flash drive." See review
Product code: 9297P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGrand Cayman4WD Tours - NegrilSporting Events - NegrilWater Tours - NegrilExtreme - NegrilHalf-day Tours - Negril4WD Tours - LuceaSporting Events - LuceaWater Tours - LuceaExtreme - LuceaHalf-day Tours - Lucea4WD Tours - Montego BaySporting Events - Montego BayWater Tours - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory