3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the famous Stingray City and snorkel at the Barrier Reef and Coral Gardens during this excursion on Grand Cayman. Board a cabin cruiser to meet your friendly captain and crew, then head out to the sandbar at Stingray City. Jump in to the shallow water and interact with the gentle creatures, even feeding them by hand as they swim slowly around you. Continue to two of the island's most popular snorkeling spots: Coral Gardens and the Barrier Reef. Don the provided snorkel equipment and explore the underwater world, rich with marine life like coral and tropical fish. An onboard photographer will take photos during your adventure, the images are available for purchase at the conclusion of your tour.
- Visit Stingray City and snorkel at Coral Gardens and the Barrier Reef
- Travel aboard a comfortable cabin cruiser staffed by a friendly captain and crew
- Interact with the friendly, docile stingrays at the famous Stingray City sandbar
- Snorkel among tropical fish and vibrant coral at the Barrier Reef and Coral Gardens
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Fruit juice and water
Departure & Return
Waterfront Centre, 28 N Church St, George Town, Cayman Islands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
1114b W Bay Rd, West Bay, Cayman Islands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must check in at least 45 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- From cruise terminals, walk LEFT for 2-8 minutes depending on which terminal your ship tenders to, until you see the Waterfront Centre building, a 2-story yellow building with a blue roof. We are on the ground floor near the south end of the building. For check-ins at the Cayman Falls office, it is opposite the Westin Hotel on Seven Mile Beach.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Marvins Watersports Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure to take an underwater camera so that you can capture images of all the things you see." See review
- "If you have more flexibility in your schedule, consider going on a private charter instead." See review
- "This is a highly recommended tour, cheaper and much better than the one supplied by cruise operators." See review
Product code: 9297P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesGrand CaymanSnorkeling - NegrilSnorkeling - LuceaSnorkeling - Montego BayCategory