Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnificent views of the Grand Canyon South Rim at sunset
- Back-road forest permits allow you to dodge the traffic and long lines
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in downtown Tusayan
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
Our tours begin at the McDonald’s parking lot in the town of Tusayan, ARIZONA. From I-40 take exit 165, proceed north on Highway 64 50 miles to Tusayan, Arizona. Sunset Tour departs 2 hours before sunset (Between 3:45 and 5pm).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum 2 people - if less call direct at 928-638-5337
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour departs two hours before sunset.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Jeep Tours & Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "To see the sunset, and not have to wait in the super long line to get into the park was worth the cost." See review
- "I’d recommend starting with this tour so you learn all the secrets before hiking it." See review
- "There’s a German tour guide named Werner that knows his stuff about the canyon." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews