7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the Burns Cottage by an 18th century themed guide.
Entrance fees to visitor attractions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to organise a pick up from your accommodation.
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alba Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Culzean Castle and Robert Burns country?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Culzean Castle and Robert Burns country?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Culzean Castle and Robert Burns country?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Culzean Castle and Robert Burns country?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Culzean Castle and Robert Burns country
7 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingArt Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghArt Tours - EdinburghFull-day Tours - EdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsArt Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Glasgow Cathedral Tours & TicketsPollok House Tours & TicketsCairngorms National Park Tours & TicketsGlasgow Science Centre Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsNew Lanark Tours & TicketsMerchant City Tours & TicketsBurrell Collection Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & TicketsDunure Castle Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & TicketsGeilston Garden Tours & TicketsGlasgow West End Tours & TicketsKelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & TicketsCulzean Castle and Country Park Tours & TicketsPeople's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & TicketsThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & Tickets