- Go on a whistle-stop walking tour of Glasgow’s Music Mile
- Follow in the footsteps of the famous bands that have played here
- Get off the typical tourist trail and discover popular local haunts
- Learn about the city’s creative history from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at top of steps leading to Sauchiehall Street entrance of Glasgow Royal Concert Hall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 due to licensing laws.
- Route contains steep inclines and stairs. Please contact local supplier to discuss mobility issues.
- Weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glasgow Music City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience