1 day (Approx.)
Giverny, where Claude Monet lived and worked, is one of the most popular day trips from Paris. Escape the crowds and simplify your trip with these pre-booked train and admission tickets. Discover the enchanting scenery that inspired France’s most renowned Impressionist painter—without the wait. Tour colorful flower gardens and get a peek at the site’s famous water lilies.
- A stunning day trip to Giverny, with pre-booked admission and round-trip train tickets
- Skip the hassles of arranging your own transportation and settle back on a stress-free ride
- Get a peek at the real-life backdrops of Monet’s Impressionist masterpieces
- Avoid waiting in line for tickets with reserved admission, and save time for more sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets for Monet's House and its gardens
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Shuttle from Vernon to Giverny
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The voucher from Viator will NOT BE ACCEPTED at the entrance. You need to present the Entrance for Monet's House and Gardens. These will be sent to you via email the day before your tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The agency will send you your train tickets (round trip from Paris to Vernon-Giverny) and your tour tickets by email 24H before the trip. Please check your spam or contact the supplier if you don’t receive it. Please confirm the reception of our email.
- There are parts of the tour that take place outdoors. You should wear clothes and shoes that are comfortable and appropriate to the weather.
- Please note that lunch is not included in the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- The gardens are wheelchair and stroller accessible, but the house is not.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesGivernyAttractions & Museums - NormandyMuseum Tickets & Passes - NormandyCategory