2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the lakeside city of Geneva during this open-top sunset bus tour. See the city’s key landmarks such as the Jet D’eau water fountain, the European Headquarters of the United Nations, the Geneva flower clock, and much more over the course of two hours. Learn about the history of the city with onboard commentary and enjoy unobstructed views on the upper deck of the bus.
- Discover the city of Geneva during this 2-hour sunset bus tour
- See the Jet D’eau, the Geneva flower clock, and the UN Headquarters
- Learn about the history of the city through the onboard audio commentary
- Enjoy panoramic views of your surroundings on the open-air upper deck
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by open-top bus with retractable glass roof.
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
Round trip travel.
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Entrance fees (unless option is selected)
Food and drinks, unless specified.
Departure & Return
Geneva (Central Bus station) , Pl. Dorcière, 1201 Genève, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
The Tour starts at 19:15 (7:15PM)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY GVA TRANSFERS SARL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Geneva Sunset Tour with Open Top Bus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Geneva Sunset Tour with Open Top Bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Geneva Sunset Tour with Open Top Bus?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Geneva Sunset Tour with Open Top Bus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Geneva Sunset Tour with Open Top Bus
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGenevaBus Tours - Lake GenevaAudio Guides - Lake GenevaHistorical Tours - Lake GenevaBus Tours - AnnecyAudio Guides - AnnecyHistorical Tours - AnnecyBus Tours - MontreuxAudio Guides - MontreuxHistorical Tours - MontreuxCategory
Carouge Tours & TicketsGeneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre) Tours & TicketsInternational Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum Tours & TicketsGeneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse) Tours & TicketsMaison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL) Tours & TicketsPatek Philippe Museum Tours & TicketsBastions Park (Parc des Bastions) Tours & TicketsAriana Museum (Musée Ariana) Tours & TicketsInternational Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme) Tours & TicketsRath Museum (Musée Rath) Tours & TicketsBrunswick Monument Tours & TicketsBaur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art) Tours & TicketsMartin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer) Tours & TicketsPalais des Nations Tours & TicketsFlower Clock (Horloge Fleurie) Tours & TicketsPenthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO) Tours & TicketsGeneva Old Town (Vieille Ville) Tours & Tickets