- Spin through Geneva by traditional trolley and mini-train
- Delve into the city’s colorful history
- On-board commentary brings the sights to life
- Uninterrupted views along the shores of Lake Geneva
Departure & Return
There is two starting point: Rotonde du Mont Blanc or Place du Rhône
Bus stop for Line3
Mini train stop for Line 1
|Monday - Sunday:||11:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
Stop for mini train Line 1 Old town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tickets give you access to 2 differents tours ( one extra train in july and august) for the day, anytime.
- The Open bus international runs every 1h15 from Place du Rhône and Rotonde du Mont Blanc
- The mini train Old town runs every 45 min from Place du Rhone
- The mini train Parcs and residences runs every 45 minutes in july and august from Rotonde du Mont Blanc
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swisstours Transport
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.