- Receive at least six vodka tastings plus food to soak up the alcohol
- This is an informative tour rather than a wild night out
- Receive personalized attention on a small group tour
- Learn about Polish culture through its drink and cuisine
Departure & Return
You will find our guide carrying a tote bag with Eat Polska logo standing outside the main entrance of Scandic Hotel in ul. Podwale Grodzkie 8. It’s right opposite the main train station (Gdańsk Główny) and next to City Forum shopping mall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Station Warsaw
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.