Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Galveston’s sordid past while you tour
- Travel between locations in air-conditioned comfort
- Leave with a souvenir photo with the resident ghost
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
$1 Galveston Trolly takes you to our door. Get off at 14th St. Eastbound or 18th St. Westbound. Right on the Seawall at 15th next to Saltgrass Steakhouse. FREE parking on Seawall after 6pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No smoking or Pets allowed on Tour Bus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galveston Experience Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff