9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and dropoff
Worry-free Shore Excursion
Dedicated Local Licensed Expert Tour Guide (upgradable in Private option)
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
Montecassino Abbey Museum entrance fee (5EUR/person)
Lunch, Food and drinks
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Civitavecchia Cruise Port of RomeCruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff. • English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized. • No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port. In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBesTours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during WWII BATTLEFIELDS: Battle of Montecassino Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during WWII BATTLEFIELDS: Battle of Montecassino Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during WWII BATTLEFIELDS: Battle of Montecassino Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
WWII BATTLEFIELDS: Battle of Montecassino Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGaetaShore Excursions - LazioBus Tours - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioHistorical Tours - LazioFull-day Tours - LazioCategory