- A private, half-day tour of WWII battlefields in Cassino
- Pay your respects to fallen soldiers at the Casino Memorial
- Visit more sights in less time, traveling comfortably in a private minivan
- Enjoy a personalized, historian-led experience, with ample time for questions
Departure & Return
In front of Cassino Train Station, where the Green Kiosk of the information point is. You can join Cassino easily from Rome Termini by train, or from Naples by train or by Flixbus. Flixbus stops exactly in front of Cassino Train Station. I usually wear a red poppy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monte Cassino War Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms