- Sightseeing cruise in Frankfurt
- Choose between going upstream or downstream on the Main River
- See landmarks like the Frankfurt Cathedral, Westhafen Tower, and Städel Museum
- Relax as you cruise down the river and snap pictures of the city sights
- Pick between various departure times
- Live commentary on your cruise is in both German and English
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrankfurt, Frankfurt, Hesse
What To Expect
Depending on what route you choose, your trip could be going upstream to Gerbermühle (Offenbach) or downstream to Frankfurt-Griesheim. If you chose to go upstream, some of the spots to see are the Frankfurt Cathedral, Dreikönigskirche, Sachsenhausen, Literaturhaus, Main Plaza, European Central Bank, and Gerbermühle. If you chose to go downstream, keep an eye out for Frankfurter Römer, Paulskirche, Commerzbank, Städel Museum, Westhafen Tower, and Griesheim.
Much of Frankfurt was rebuilt after WWII, and you can take in many of the city’s well-known sights as your cruise along the Main River. When your ride is over, return to your original departure point to get on with your day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Confirmation has to been shown at the landing stage before boarding ( it is NOT a voucher or ticket)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Commentary in German and English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frankfurter Personenschiffahrt Anton Nauheimer GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Frankfurt 50-Minute Sightseeing Cruise.