1 hour 40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Admire Frankfurt from the water on a 100-minute sightseeing cruise along the Main River. Starting from Eiserner Streg (Mainkai) in central Frankfurt, enjoy views of the city skyline as you hear audio commentary about the city's highlights. Sights you’ll pass include Staedel Museum, St. Paul’s Church, Romer, The Three Kings Church, and Portikus.
- Enjoy audio commentary on this Frankfurt sightseeing cruise
- Travel along the Main River to admire city sights from the water
- Spot landmarks such as Frankfurt Cathedral or the Staedel Museum
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Sightseeing river cruise
Commentary on board in German and English
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Mainkai 36, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
beside "Eiserner Steg" (Iron bridge)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Confirmation has to be shown at the landing stage before boarding ( it is NOT a voucher or ticket)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Commentary in German and English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frankfurter Personenschiffahrt Anton Nauheimer GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Frankfurt 100-Minute Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Frankfurt 100-Minute Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Frankfurt 100-Minute Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Frankfurt 100-Minute Sightseeing Cruise
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFrankfurtCity Tours - StrasbourgAudio Guides - StrasbourgWater Tours - StrasbourgDay Cruises - StrasbourgCity Tours - NurembergAudio Guides - NurembergWater Tours - NurembergDay Cruises - NurembergCity Tours - Luxembourg CityAudio Guides - Luxembourg CityWater Tours - Luxembourg CityDay Cruises - Luxembourg CityCategory
Main River Tours & TicketsOld Sachsenhausen Tours & TicketsSenckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg) Tours & TicketsFrankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof Tours & TicketsSeligenstadt Tours & TicketsIron Bridge (Eiserner Steg) Tours & TicketsGoethe House & Museum (Goethehaus) Tours & TicketsBotanical Garden Frankfurt (Palmengarten) Tours & TicketsMuseumsufer Tours & TicketsDarmstadt Tours & TicketsGreifenstein Castle (Burg Greifenstein) Tours & TicketsBad Homburg Tours & TicketsLake Titisee Tours & TicketsHanau Tours & TicketsBad Nauheim Tours & TicketsHauptwache Tours & TicketsFrankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt) Tours & TicketsBockenheimer Warte Tours & TicketsSt. Paul's Church (Paulskirche) Tours & TicketsAschaffenburg Tours & Tickets