- Summit Ben Nevis with the help and support of your guide
- This small-group tour is capped at just six people for a hands-on experience
- Learn all about the region’s highlights and history as you go
- Tackle one of the UK’s most popular, bucket-list natural attractions
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide at 8.30 am by the entrance to the Visitors centre, next to the bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kirkhope Mountaineering
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience