8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Entrance Fee To Tikal
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Drinks at the restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the lobby of their hotel in the area of Flores & Santa Elena in the Peten Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Bring passport
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun protection
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Collective Tour in Tikal from Flores Peten with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Collective Tour in Tikal from Flores Peten with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Collective Tour in Tikal from Flores Peten with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Collective Tour in Tikal from Flores Peten with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFlores4WD Tours - PeténSporting Events - PeténBus Tours - PeténArchaeology Tours - PeténExtreme - PeténHistorical Tours - PeténFull-day Tours - PeténCategory