- 6-hour day trip to Uaxactun from Flores, Santa Elena Peten or Mundo Maya International Airport
- Tour the significant Mayan complex of Uaxactun with your informative guide
- Discover archeological findings at the observatory and ball court
- Learn about the ancient Mayan writing system and astronomical calendar
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fee included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Uaxactun Day Tour from Flores.