Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guided tour to Tikal from Flores lets you visit the ruins in one day
- Guide provides insight into Mayan history and culture you might miss on your own
- Make sense of the site’s massive grounds by touring with a guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Flores covers transportation logistics
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Maya World tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Little bit long due to the pick up process to other people, but that is normal in this type of tours." See review