8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified General Turist Guide
Certified Local Guide for the Caves of La Cobanerita
Entrance Fee to Caves of La Cobanerita
Safety Equipment for Caves of La Cobanerita
Private Boat Trip to Beach El Chechenal
Entrance Fee to Beach El Chechenal
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the lobby of their hotel in the Island of Flores or Santa Elena in the Peten Department.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bring trekking shoes
- Jeans or comfortable clothing - not shorts
- Beach Towel
- Mosquito Repellent
- Sun Protection
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caves of La Cobanerita + El Chechenal Beach: A Day Between Nature & Mysticism?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Caves of La Cobanerita + El Chechenal Beach: A Day Between Nature & Mysticism?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Caves of La Cobanerita + El Chechenal Beach: A Day Between Nature & Mysticism?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Caves of La Cobanerita + El Chechenal Beach: A Day Between Nature & Mysticism?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlores4WD Tours - PeténSporting Events - PeténBus Tours - PeténNature and Wildlife - PeténExtreme - PeténFull-day Tours - PeténCategory