Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Pisa and Lucca from Florence
- Visit the Leaning Tower, Piazza dei Miracoli and the Cathedral in Pisa
- See the ancient walls, the Cathedral of Saint Martin and the Guinigi Tower in Lucca
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport by private vehicle
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors or those short on time
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in Florence
Return point: Your accommodation in Florence
In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
What To Expect
Next, drive to historic Lucca, a town founded by the Etruscans and renowned for its Renaissance era walls. Again, you can make your own itinerary, so perhaps browse the market of Piazza dell' Anfiteatro, marvel at Lucca Cathedral and the Basilica of San Frediano, or explore the Museum of Villa Mansi.
Finally, hop back in your private vehicle for the return journey to Florence, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: this tour is conducted with an English-speaking driver-guide, but visits to the towns en-route will be independent. Your driver will provide you with information on each destination before you arrive and you’ll be able to customize your itinerary to suit your plans.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Pisa and Lucca Lunch&WineTasting Included from Florence.