- A different and exciting way to experience Tuscany and Italy
- Choose from a morning or afternoon Vespa tour
- Choice of single or double scooter
- Transportation to and from Florence in a comfortable minivan
Departure & Return
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE, Piazza Mentana 2red FIRENZE (opposite from the Arno River)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then saddle up on your single- or double-seater Vespa and begin your ride along the scenic hillside, with stops for photo opportunities and the guided visit of two wineries. Your guide will lead you to a castle for a relaxing lunch, including tastings of famous Chianti wines and fine olive oils, all locally produced.
After satisfying your taste buds, you’ll head back toward Florence, enjoying the fresh air and panoramic views before your Vespa tour concludes.
Please note: You must present a valid drivers license, but do not need a motorcycle license. Children 12-18 years can ride as a passenger. It is highly recommended that you have previous driving experience on a Vespa, scooter or motorcycle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- If you want to book multiple vespas (each for sole use with just one rider), please put through single bookings
- A valid driving license is required (although you do not need a motorcycle license), make sure you have it with you on the tour, and you must be at least 18 years of age to drive, at least 13 years to be a passenger
- Previous experience is not required but advantageous and highly advised. The tour operator reserves the right of final judgement in client participation of actual scooter driving or in client being a passenger, or to discontinue scooter use at any point of the tour. Any participant unable to drive scooters safely may ride double with a partner, or on the guide’s scooter if available or continue the tour on board one of our support vehicles (the Tuscany Tuk Tuk or the minivan, depending which is available) if unable to be a safe passenger as well. No refund will be granted in this case. Our first and foremost concern is everyone's safety
- This tour option entitles client to ride the original Piaggio Vespas, but Piaggio Zip scooters (which are lighter and easier to ride) are available
- A third-party insurance for civil liability is included in the price of the tour. Please note that clients will be given the option to subscribe an additional insurance against vehicle damages
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients, and we will do our best to accommodate them
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- RAIN POLICY: The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below). The tour departure will never be cancelled due to rain. We will do our best to proceed with the tour, avoiding the rain and thus possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan until and if the rain should stop and street conditions will guarantee a safe ride. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan. Guest options on rainy days: 1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather – PARTIAL RIDE or NO RIDE due to heavy RAIN Customers can decide to proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather with the understanding that if scooters are not ridden at all due to rain, or if the Vespa tour is dramatically abbreviated due to rain, customers will NOT be granted any refund or discount. We will do our best to get you on a scooter, weather permitting. 2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company. Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain". We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly. No-shows will not be refunded.
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required: a document of recognition a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance. Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms