3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Florence’s cathedral is the city’s crown jewel and most iconic monument, but its sprawling size and long lines can be discouraging. With this VIP tour, zip past the crowds at the entrance and enjoy an in-depth look at this vast complex. Visit the duomo from its soaring dome to its ancient crypt, admire the view from Giotto’s bell tower, marvel at the richly decorated baptistery, and tour the renovated museum.
- Time-saving priority access tickets to the Duomo complex and museum
- A private guide for insights into the cathedral’s art and history
- Climb up Brunelleschi’s dome and descend into the Crypt of Santa Reparata
- Take in the Gates of Paradise and mosaics in the Baptistery of St. John
Saved to wishlist!
tickets with skip-the-line reservation
Private expert art historian tour guide
Pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore , Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Central Door of the Cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Jacommo isn't only a very knowledgeable and intelligent guide, he is also a real pleasure to deal with and I suspect he is also a great human being." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Florence American Cemetery and MemorialBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Piazza Santa CroceSan Marco MuseumPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)San Miniato al MontePiazza della SignoriaGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPalazzo DavanzatiStibbert MuseumBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Ponte Santa TrinitaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Loggia dei LanziGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)