Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
72 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2099 Tours & Activities
670 Tours & Activities
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get out of Florence and zip through the Tuscan countryside on an electric bike during this guided tour. See the scenic Chianti region, including olive groves and vineyards, on two wheels without the hassle of navigating. The itinerary includes a stop at a local winery for lunch and a tasting of several wines.
- Cycle through the Tuscan countryside on an electric bike
- See Chianti’s famous vineyards and stop at a local winery for lunch
- Leave the navigating to your guide and admire vineyards and olive groves
- Itinerary includes a wine tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Ride through the Chianti hill
Expert bicycle guide
Visit to a famous wine estate
Typical Lunch (Tuscan starter, Pasta with Ragù sauce, Dessert, Water)
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Elio Gabbuggiani, 7, 50144 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- This tour is done with electric bike, because Chianti roads are very hilly this activity level is considered to be highly difficult
- We suggest to bring comfortable shoes, no flip-flops.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscany by Electric Bike?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscany by Electric Bike?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscany by Electric Bike?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tuscany by Electric Bike?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5919P372
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFlorence4WD Tours - TuscanySporting Events - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyExtreme - Tuscany4WD Tours - ChiantiSporting Events - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiExtreme - Chianti4WD Tours - San GimignanoSporting Events - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoExtreme - San GimignanoCategory
Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Barberino Designer Outlet Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Loggia dei LanziMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Ponte Santa TrinitaPiazza della RepubblicaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)OltrarnoDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Ospedale degli Innocenti