- Siena and San Gimignano tour with dinner in Chianti
- Leave Florence and travel through the Tuscan countryside to Siena
- Take a Siena walking tour around Piazza del Campo and the city’s picturesque streets
- Make the most of some free time in the hill-town of San Gimignano
- Visit a Chianti winery at sunset and savor a 3-course meal with wine
- Small-group experience with a maximum of 16 people ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE, Piazza Mentana 2red FIRENZE (opposite the Arno River).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Arrive first in Siena, one of Tuscany’s crown jewels. Follow a local guide on a walking tour through the city, passing charming backstreets as well as Piazza del Campo, the celebrated main square that hosts the Palio horse races twice a year. Learn about Siena’s contrades, or districts, which each have individual legacies, traditions and anthems. Before departing, sample a surprise local specialty.
Continue to the hilltown of San Gimignano, known for its impressive towers. Relax with some time to roam the streets independently, popping into local shops or admiring the medieval architecture.
Afterward, travel to a Chianti winery to soak up the sunset while eating dinner. Weather permitting, take a seat outdoors and feast on a 3-course meal of authentic Tuscan dishes with wine.
After a day of food, wine and sightseeing, you will be returned to central Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- RAIN POLICY:
- The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below).
- The tour will never be cancelled due to rain.
- Guest options on rainy days:
- No-shows will not be refunded."
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required: a document of recognition a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance. Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Siena and San Gimignano with Dinner in a Boutique Winery.