- Hot air balloon ride over Tuscany from San Casciano in Val di Pesa
- Soar over the gorgeous Italian countryside on a scenic flight
- Enjoy aerial views rolling hills dotted with villas, castles, vineyards, and olive groves
- Toast the experience with a glass of sparkling wine upon landing
Departure & Return
The take-off field is chosen by the afternoon, and we communicate it to you. The field can change, it must be the wind, and the weather condition, it is important to wait for the communication. All communications will arrive after 18:00
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:30 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 07:30 AM|
What To Expect
Peer down at a scenic landscape of cypress trees, fruit orchards, and vineyards. From 2,000 feet (609 meters), enjoy unique aerial views of nearby villages, castles and the iconic Tuscan hills that make this one of the most beautiful settings in the world.
Glide back down to the ground and toast your fellow travelers with a glass of sparkling wine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The exact launch spot in San Casciano in Val di Pesa varies depending on wind and weather conditions; you will be notified of your launch spot and itinerary the day before your flight.
- Pick up and Drop off can be arranged after booking, at extra cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balloon Team Italia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff