- Create a 4-course menu with guidance from an expert local chef
- Enjoy your dishes over dinner with complimentary Tuscan wine
- Receive a recipe booklet to recreate your dishes back at home
- Enjoy personalized attention from your chef in a small-group class limited to 16 people
Departure & Return
04:40 pm at Via Cavour, on the corner with Via Venezia, sidewalk opposite to the Coffee Bar. An Assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour & Gray Line Florence logos
What To Expect
Soak up the views of the iconic Ponte Vecchio as you cross the Arno before making your way into the modern kitchen. Tie on your provided apron, roll up your sleeves and get to work with the guidance of an expert chef. The menu tends to vary but typically comprises chicken stew, potato gnocchi and a dessert, such as the popular tiramisu. (A sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below.) Hear about Tuscan culinary techniques and traditions as you prep and cook your meal.
Afterward, reap the benefits of all your hard work! Seated around your fellow chefs, enjoy your creations with a glass of local wine.
Once your stomach and taste buds have been sated, your Tuscan cooking class will conclude. You’ll leave with a recipe booklet so you can recreate your dishes back home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not available for kids younger than 8.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- All Cooking Class Team is vaccinated for Covid 19
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms