10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Taste some of Tuscany's most renowned varietals on a full-day Chianti wine tour from Florence. Visit the charming medieval towns of Montalcino, Montepulciano, and Greve, where historic castles and towers appear untouched by time. In each village, stop at wineries and wine bars to sample pours of Nobile, Brunello, and Chianti Classico wines and learn about the cultivation of these prized grapes. A small group size makes this an intimate journey through the famous Italian wine region.
- Send a flavorful day in Tuscany's famous Chianti wine region
- Stroll through picturesque medieval villages including Montepulciano and Greve
- Sample acclaimed Brunello, Nobile, and Chianti varietals at local wineries
- Small-group tour limited to 8 for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
2 Wine Tastings.
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Piazza Adua, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscansafari Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Complete Wine Tour Brunello, Nobile, Chianti wine experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 35049P11
Compare Similar Experiences
The Complete Wine Tour Brunello, Nobile, Chianti wine experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
OltrarnoPerseus StatueLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Palazzo VecchioAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Arno RiverLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Piazza della SignoriaSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Fountain of NeptunePrada OutletPalazzo Davanzati