7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Tuscan countryside on this private day trip from Florence. With a wine expert as your personal guide, you’ll travel by minivan through the landscape of the Chianti region, with stops in Greve, Panzano, and Montefioralle. Learn the secrets behind the winemaking process as you go, and visit a winery for tastings plus lunch. You’ll have time to browse traditional artisan workshops, too. Please note: pricing is per group, limited to seven people.
- Private day trip to Tuscany with winery tour and tasting, led by an expert guide
- Take a scenic drive by luxury minivan to the Chianti region
- Discover the hidden gems of Greve, Panzano, and Montefioralle
- Enjoy lunch and coffee during a village stroll
- Have flexibility to customize the itinerary to personal preferences
- Round-trip private hotel transfer from Florence included
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer by luxury minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks