- Small-group day trip to the Cinque Terre and Leaning Tower of Pisa from Florence
- Travel in comfort from Florence to the Cinque Terre in a luxury minivan
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride from one village to another
- Choose from a hike or train trip to another village
- Cool off with a swim in the sea before lunch (own expense) if you like
- Stop in Pisa on the way back to Florence to see the leaning tower
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Direct pick up and drop off from some hotels locates in the historic center (A zone). For all other locations private residences and B&B the meeting point is in front of Hotel Boccaccio-Tino Caffè, Via della Scala 57, Florence
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be prepared for the hiking – although the path is open to everyone, remember that the ground can be slippery, uneven, and in places steep and narrow
- Please wear suitable walking shoes, don't forget your swimsuit and towel if you want to take a swim
- The driver/guide will thoroughly introduce the places being visited, from a cultural, historical and artistic viewpoint while driving to and from them, but is not licensed to give in depth explanations at sights or guide inside churches, or museums.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Just Drive
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "To be honest, there are a lot of stairs going up, but you can stop at any time and take a break." See review
- "Although the car ride to and from was comfortable with wifi and water provided the overall experience was a little average- look around and see if you cant find something less public transport related/more informative." See review
- "This is not a tour for anyone with mobility issues." See review