- Small-group walking tour through Florence to sample gourmet Italian cuisine
- Sample delicious regional specialties including coffee, breads, cheeses, olive oil, Tuscan wines and gelato
- Discover the charm of the city and learn about Florence’s culinary scene from your expert guide
- Visit the San Lorenzo Central Market and a local winery
- Small-group tour with a maximum of twelve people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next up, enjoy a true taste of Florence with a truffle pâté sandwich (panino tartufato) at a delicatessen dating back to 1885. Your guide will provide historical commentary and local lore about the passing city sights as you continue to your next haunt.
Wander through the San Lorenzo Market, learning some of the secrets behind fresh Florentine ingredients and recipes. Treat your taste buds to high-end olive oils with crostini, toasted Italian bread, and sweet balsamic vinegars.
Afterward, follow your guide to an enoteca, or local wine shop, to swirl and sip two Tuscan blends, complemented by regional cheeses and meats. Complete your 3.5-hour foodie experience with a visit to one of city’s best gelaterias, where you’ll please your sweet tooth with a delicious helping of Italian ice cream.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers who have not reached Italy's legal drinking age of 18, will not be served alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands