- Full-day trip to the Cinque Terre from Florence
- Enjoy the views during a light hike and boat ride (weather permitting)
- Sample some of the Cinque Terre's unique wines
- Savor Ligurian seafood dishes during a 3-course lunch
Departure & Return
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE, Piazza Mentana 2red FIRENZE (opposite the Arno River).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Arrive in the Cinque Terre National Park, which was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, and encompass the five towns of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, and Monterosso al Mare. Buildings cling to a remote stretch of the Riviera coastline, along with with vineyard and orchard terraces.
Take in the wonderful views on a boat ride (weather permitting), during which you can see the villages best, and on a very light hike on an almost leveled trail through seaside vineyards. Enjoy a chance to admire the coastal panorama from a high vantage point as well, to really get a feel for the elevation.
Sit down to a delicious 3-course lunch of fresh seafood cooked the Ligurian way, including local wine, in a restaurant on the water. Sample some of the unique wines produced in the Cnique Terre – as well as the interesting harvesting methods – during a wine tasting.
Please note: Due to landslides in 2011, the 'Via dell'Amore' portion of the path between the villages is still closed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The Via Dell'Amore is temporarily closed to the public due to a mud slide that has made it inaccessible
- Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough; On these occasions transfers between towns is by local coastal train or by minivan
- The actual itinerary inside the Cinque Terre National Park may slightly vary depending on weather and trail conditions. The tour quality will always be preserved
- Good walking shoes, hat, and sunscreen recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required: a document of recognition a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance. Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms