- 2-hour guided walking tour of Florence
- Choose between a tour that focuses on the must-see sites or one that goes to less-trammeled spots
- See the Duomo, the Baptistry and the Ponte Vecchio on one tour
- Or opt to see lush gardens and lesser-known churches
Departure & Return
Piazza della Repubblica, at the corner of Gilli coffee-shop.
It depends by the clients. they can choose where to end the walking tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guida per Firenze
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms