- Full-day sightseeing and tasting tour through the Tuscan countryside
- Explore the beautiful medieval city of Siena on a guided walking tour
- Stroll through winding cobblestone streets in hilltop San Gimignano
- Savor local wine and Tuscan specialties with lunch at a family-owned estate
- Small group limited to 16 ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
At the bottom of the highest red-brick building, in front of the parking lot. Approx 8 mins by walk from the Florence SMN Train Station. Allow plenty of time. For further info, contact us in advance, and don’t wait the day of the tour, at the last minute, as it could be too late to join the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian & gluteen free, can be accommodated, please advise at time of booking under special requirements.
- Siena Cathedral is not accessible on Sundays and during celebrations
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you have limited mobility we highly recommend to book a private tour for your best enjoyment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prestige Rent
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Siena and San Gimignano: Small-Group Tour with Lunch from Florence.