5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
For a classic Italian experience, cruise through Tuscany’s famous Chianti wine region in a restored vintage Fiat 500! Take the wheel on this self-drive, tag-along adventure from Florence, and feel the freedom of the open road as you wind through a landscape of medieval villas, olive groves and rolling vineyards. Midday, stop at a local winery for an authentic Tuscan lunch and a chance to taste the region’s famous bounty.
- Slide into the driver's seat of Italy's favorite classic car, or opt to ride as a passenger
- Follow your local guide along the country roads and rolling hills of Tuscany
- Enjoy the chance to taste iconic wine varietals like Chianti Classico
- Stop at Monteriggioni and explore this historic walled town
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to Chianti Area
Professional tour leader
Original restored Fiat 500 (manual gear box)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Elio Gabbuggiani, 7, 50144 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid driving licence is required to drive. You must take the licence with you the tour day otherwise you won’t be allowed to drive. Drivers must be at least 18 years old
- Drivers must be able to drive the car. Tour guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please consider that in a car we suggest to have a maximum of 3 pax
- The tour will take place rain or shine. In case the weather does not allow us to attend the tour due to heavy rain or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund. In case a storm occur during the tour and the guide decide that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 500 Vintage Tour: Chianti Roads Experience with Lunch from Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 500 Vintage Tour: Chianti Roads Experience with Lunch from Florence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 500 Vintage Tour: Chianti Roads Experience with Lunch from Florence?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 500 Vintage Tour: Chianti Roads Experience with Lunch from Florence?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5919P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFlorence4WD Tours - TuscanySporting Events - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyExtreme - TuscanyHistorical Tours - Tuscany4WD Tours - ChiantiSporting Events - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiExtreme - ChiantiHistorical Tours - Chianti4WD Tours - San GimignanoSporting Events - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoExtreme - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Perseus StatuePonte Santa TrinitaFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)OltrarnoPiazza della RepubblicaGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Barberino Designer Outlet Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Medici ChapelsSan Marco MuseumSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchVilla GamberaiaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Palazzo StrozziOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)San Miniato al MonteSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)