- Catch all the must-see sights and roads with a carefully prepared itinerary
- Ride solo or with a friend for a day of laid-back sightseeing in Tuscany
- Keep safety and hygiene in mind with use of a sanitized scooter helmet
- Nip around the small Tuscan streets with ease, and park without problems
Departure & Return
You can pick up your Vespa at our collection point in Florence, at the Santa Maria Novella railway station, on Via Maso Finiguerra, 17/R
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY E-Dway srl- Authentic Vespa Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff