1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the Tuscan countryside on this full-day outing to the Italian countryside. Visit Montepulciano—which is famous for the variety of grape that bears its name—for a wine wasting, and the medieval hill town of Montalcino. Sit back and relax as your private driver shares history and culture of the area.
- Full-day tour of Tuscany
- Private driver/guide for a VIP experience
- Wine tasting in Montepulciano included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-of
Departure & Return
Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscansafari Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano wine experience in Tuscany?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano wine experience in Tuscany?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano wine experience in Tuscany?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano wine experience in Tuscany?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35049P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano wine experience in Tuscany
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory
Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Arno RiverGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaStibbert MuseumMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Perseus StatueLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPiazza della SignoriaFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)