2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover what life was like for Florence residents from the Middle Ages through its years as the cradle of the Renaissance on an exclusive 'Art of Living in Florence' tour. Visit such places as the Palazzo Davanzati, which houses the Museum of the Old Florentine House, and the Palazzo Medici—an exquisite example of Renaissance architecture and home to the frescoed 'Chapel of the Magi.' Afterward enjoy a private visit to a historical palace, home to one of the oldest established families in Florence.
- The Art of Living in Florence during the Renaissance Tour, with a visit to a private palace
- Learn what life was life for city residents during one of the most creative periods of its existence—the Renaissance
- Visit the Museum of the Old Florentine House and Palazzo Medici, where members of the illustrious Medici family (who shaped Florence into the cradle of the Renaissance) once lived
- Enjoy exclusive entry to a private, antique-filled palace where one of the city's long-established families still resides
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Porta Rossa, 13, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Lungarno Corsini, Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Città Nascosta Firenze
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Art of Living in Florence, with an Exclusive Private Palace Visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Art of Living in Florence, with an Exclusive Private Palace Visit?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Art of Living in Florence, with an Exclusive Private Palace Visit?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Art of Living in Florence, with an Exclusive Private Palace Visit?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Villa GamberaiaAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)San Marco MuseumPalazzo StrozziPiazza della SignoriaDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaPerseus StatueLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumArno RiverFountain of NeptunePiazza Santa CroceSan Miniato al Monte