8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave Florence for a private tour of the Tuscan hills, and visit the UNESCO-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa, San Gimignano, and the Chianti wine region. With your own private guide, you’ll enjoy an attentive experience that packed with commentary and ample time for questions. Stop for photos by the iconic tower, enjoy free time to explore San Gimignano, and perhaps stop at a Chianti winery for lunch and wine tasting. Food and entrance fees through the day are at your own expense.
- Private day trip to San Gimignano, Pisa, and Chianti
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa and pose for photos
- Discover the medieval towers of San Gimignano at your own pace
- Stop at a Chianti winery for lunch and tastings, if you wish
- Enjoy a more personalized tour with your own private guide
- Relax with convenient transport to and from Florence
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks