- Private guided tour of Pisa and Lucca from Florence
- See Pisa's famous Leaning Tower, plus the huge cathedral and baptistery
- Take in the charms of Lucca, surrounded by intact city walls
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide for the day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels or apartments in Florence downtown
What To Expect
Arrive first in Pisa to see the city's most famous square—the Piazza dei Miracoli. Marvel at the perfect grass surrounding the enormous Duomo, Baptistery, and the famous Leaning Tower. Travel through one of the gates in Pisa's Medieval city walls.
Continue next to the charming town of Lucca, with its perfectly-preserved Renaissance-era city walls. Stroll through Lucca's atmospheric streets and piazzas. Learn about the city's important place on the Via Francigena pilgrimage route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of eight people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chianti Drivers private tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Guided Tour: Pisa and Lucca from Florence.