- 7-hour private day trip to Pisa and Lucca from Florence
- Get picked up and dropped off at your centrally-located Florence hotel
- See the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Stroll the charming streets of Lucca
- Walk on top of Lucca's intact city walls
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting point is the hotel's lobby
What To Expect
Arrive at the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli to see the cathedral, the enormous baptistery, and the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa – which is really the cathedral's bell tower.
Continue on to the picturesque town of Lucca, still encircled by its intact historic city walls. Rent a bike (own expense) or simply stroll along the top of the walls, which are now a broad avenue lined with trees. See the round Piazza dell'Anfiteatro, where an amphitheater once stood.
Visit the Chuch of San Michele in Foro, where the composer Giacomo Puccini was once a choirboy. See the wooden crucifix in the Cathedral of San Martino, allegedly painted with a portrait of Jesus by Nicodemus.
Browse the charming shops or take a break for lunch (own expense) before your driver brings you back to your hotel in Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Vista Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Pisa and Lucca Tour.