- Assisi and Cortona day trip with a private driver
- See Giotto frescoes inside the Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi
- Visit the Basilica of St. Chiara, then enjoy free time to explore
- Spend time in Cortona, a Tuscan town that featured in 'Under the Tuscan Sun'
- Use a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off service from Florence
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also offer the pick up service at private homes or apartments
What To Expect
Your first stop is the hilltop town of Assisi, a place of pilgrimage that’s famed as the birthplace of both St. Francis and St. Clare.
Enjoy free time to explore the town at your own pace, and stop for lunch, if you wish. Then, it’s time to return to your driver for the journey to Cortona, a town that featured in the 2003 film 'Under the Tuscan Sun.'
Use your free time here to stroll amid Etruscan treasures, medieval architecture, and even artwork from the Renaissance era. Entrance fees, food, and wine are at your own expense.
Later, meet back up with your driver for the journey back to Florence. Your day trip ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Full-Day Tour of Assisi and Cortona from Florence.
- "It was the low season so no crowds and lots of atmosphere." See review