3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
There’s nothing worse than returning home from your vacation with mediocre souvenirs. Guarantee great gifts during a 3-hour private shopping tour of Florence, designed to reveal the city’s most authentic products. Depending on your tastes, your private guide personalizes the tour to cover food, wine, fashion, antiques, or art, providing a tailored experience.
- Private 3-hour Florence shopping tour
- Discover local crafts and artisan products on a shopping tour
- The itinerary is tailored according to your tastes
- Opt to discover Florence's food, wine, art, fashion, or antique scene
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Goods you want to buy
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Florence Shopping Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Florence Shopping Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Florence Shopping Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Florence Shopping Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
San FredianoFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Loggia dei LanziVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Piazza della RepubblicaPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Piazza della SignoriaFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialPrada OutletPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Stibbert MuseumAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPiazza Santa CroceMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Barberino Designer Outlet Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)