- Afternoon tour of Pisa with round-trip transport from Florence
- Enjoy a walking tour of Cathedral Square (Piazza dei Miracoli) with a local guide
- Stop for photos in front of the UNESCO-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Learn about monuments like Pisa Baptistry and Duomo di Pisa
- Walk past the Church of San Sisto and explore Knights’ Square (Piazza dei Cavalieri), if you wish
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arriving in Pisa, follow your guide through Cathedral Square (Piazza dei Miracoli), where you spot the most famous tilted structure in the world: the UNESCO-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa. Learn about the tower’s unique history from your guide while snapping some photos. You also see the Pisa Baptistry and Duomo di Pisa, hearing the stories behind each architectural gem as you walk.
After the guided tour you have free time at your disposal to visit by your own Knights' Square, the political epicenter of medieval Pisa and home to Renaissance architecture, marble statues, and the esteemed Scuola Normale di Pisa. You can also see the oldest Church in Pisa, the Church of San Sisto or just to take amazing pictures.
Your tour concludes at the original departure point in central Florence.
Please note: the order of the visits may change
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- For small groups, up to 8 pax, the Tour escort service could be replaced with an English speaking driver-guide service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No health restrictions needed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Pisa and the Leaning Tower Afternoon Tour from Florence.