6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Travel through the Val d'Orcia region of Tuscany with the benefit of your own private guide on this full-day tour from Florence. Receive personalized attention as you visit picturesque towns including Montepulciano, Pienza, and Montalcino. Stop into a winery, go wine tasting, and stroll through streets lined with centuries-old buildings in a region that has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
- Includes lunch and wine tastings
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Insightful commentary shared by the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure from your hotel
Visit of Montepulciano
Typical tuscan lunch + wine tasting + visit of a winery
Visit of Pienza
Visit of Montalcino + 3 wine tastings
Languages: Italian, English
Departure & Return
Piazzale di Porta Romana, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montalcino and Montepulciano Tour from Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montalcino and Montepulciano Tour from Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montalcino and Montepulciano Tour from Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montalcino and Montepulciano Tour from Florence?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Montalcino and Montepulciano Tour from Florence
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Barberino Designer Outlet Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)San Marco MuseumAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Piazza della RepubblicaHard Rock Cafe FlorenceLoggia dei LanziVilla GamberaiaPalazzo DavanzatiFountain of NeptuneStibbert MuseumPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaPitti Palace Palatine GalleryOspedale degli InnocentiPiazza della SignoriaSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)